Walk my Favorite Things in Salzburg Tour
If you love walking and would like to hear about Salzburg, its unique history and famous buildings, its well known personalities and some fun facts, then this tour is perfect for you.
During this walk we will visit the centre of Salzburg, you will be able to enjoy its baroque gardens, stroll along its river the Salzach, see its opulent squares; walk amongst its many churches and hills, and along its narrow streets with beautiful pastel coloured houses.
However, Salzburg is not only about the past, tradition and history. Let me show you this town’s modern side, the art pieces, the contrast between old and new, which I personally love!
I also think that being introduced to a city doesn’t just mean walking around and learning about its past and seeing the sights. I think for the full experience you need to taste the traditional food and drinks, see a concert or visit a museum. That’s the reason why I will give you restaurant and cafe recommendations, tell you about events and exhibitions that are happening at the moment.
Towards the end of our tour you will experience incredible views of the Old Town of Salzburg and the mountains.
Donec quam felis, que eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim.
Length: 2 hours
Price 25 euros
Group size: maximum 10 people
Useful things to know:
- Arrival: at least 5 minutes before the start
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If hot make sure you have water with you, in case it rains bring an umbrella ☺
- Public toilettes are available to use during our walk, however you need a 50 cent coin to use them.
- You will recognize me standing by the tree wearing the Austria Guide badge.